This disclaimer is provided to govern the use of the website as a whole.
By using the website you are agreeing to the disclaimer and all of its stipulations in full.
Copyright © 2014 Interspace Edinburgh
Subject to the provisions of this disclaimer:
Interspace together with our represented stakeholder and licensors own and control all copyright and other intellectual property rights of this website and the materials presented on it. All of these rights are reserved.
Cookies and Privacy
The Interspace website contains links to external websites and sources not owned or operated by Interspace or our affiliates. Interspace is not responsible for the privacy practices, terms and conditions and content of these websites. The links to these sources are provided purely for user convenience and do not act as an endorsement or referral to the linked website.
Fair Use of the Website
- View pages of the website via a web browser
- Print pages from the website
- Download pages for the use of web browser caching
This website is to be used only for personal and business purposes and must not be used for other purposes.
Users without ownership or control of the rights to the material must not (without Interspace’s express permission):
- Republish the websites material (including on other websites)
- Sell, rent or sub-license the websites material
- Utilise the websites content for public viewing and display
- Utilise the websites content in a commercial capacity
- Otherwise redistribute the material of the website
In accordance with fair use requirements of the website you must not:
- Use the website in a way that causes or may cause damage to the website or otherwise impair its performance, availability or accessibility.
- Use the website in a way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any such activities.
- Use the website in any way that facilitates the distribution or storage of any spyware, Trojan horse, worm, rootkit, computer virus or any other form of malicious computer software.
- Conduct any automated or organised data collection activities including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction and harvesting without our express permission.
- Access the site using unauthorised automated means such as robots or spiders.
- Violate the directives presented in the website’s robots.txt file.
- Use data collected from our website for any form of marketing initiative.
- Provide false information through our website or in relation to our website.
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- That the material is always up to date.
- That the website or any of its services will remain available.
We retain the right to discontinue or alter the terms and function of any services within the website. We also retain the right to stop publishing or discontinue the website at our sole discretion without the need to provide notice or explanation.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
In no way does this disclaimer limit or exclude:
- Any liability for personal injury or death as the result of negligence.
- Liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Any liabilities that are not permitted under applicable law.
- Liabilities which may not be excluded under applicable law.
The website will not be liable to you in respect of:
- Any loss or damage of any nature.
- Losses resultant from any event or events out with our reasonable control.
- Business losses including loss or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Losses or damage to any software, database or data.
- Any special, indirect of consequential loss or damage.
This disclaimer may be revised from time to time. The revised disclaimer will come into effect and apply to the use of the website instantly upon its publication.
If a provision of this disclaimer is determined to be unlawful be a court or regulatory authority, that provision will become void. The other provisions of this disclaimer will still remain intact in this event.
This website is provided by Interspace Edinburgh in conjunction with the City of Edinburgh Council, Edinburgh College, the ERDF and the ECCI.
Contact us via email, telephone or at the below address. You can also get in touch with us via our contact form.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0131 469 3670
Address:Waverley Court, Level G:1 4 East market Street, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG